Saturday, 22 November 2008

Oxfordian Photos and Brownies

I had a lovely time out in Oxford, wearing my new boots and new woolly dress so I was toasty warm, which was advisable given the seasonably cold weather. Excellently, the boots not only fit perfectly but are really comfy for walking around in. Not to mention the lovely brownie sundaes at George and Danvers in St Aldates.City photography isn't normally my thing as I tend to prefer countryside but the weather was lovely, nice bright blue sky, crisp weather so I figured I could give it a go... you never know what you'll find where.







I had a lovely time out in Oxford, wearing my new boots and new woolly dress so I was toasty warm, which was advisable given the seasonably cold weather. Excellently, the boots not only fit perfectly but are really comfy for walking around in. Not to mention the lovely brownie sundaes at George and Danvers in St Aldates.

City photography isn't normally my thing as I tend to prefer countryside but the weather was lovely, nice bright blue sky, crisp weather so I figured I could give it a go... you never know what you'll find where.

No comments: