Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Patchwork Heaven Since 1911.... and extraordinarily cute dresses

Hello lovelies ...

I'm extremely excited about some new bedding I've just found on ebay: a couple of lovely patchwork bedspreads, one in pink and one in light blue & pink, which are just going to look outstandingly gorgeous in my new bedroom. (I'm especially fond of the second one) ... and a snip of the price of buying from the shops. Not only perfect but bargainous to boot.





Aren't they just gorgeous??

Not to mention that I have just discovered a website full of the most amazing dresses I have ever seen (I'm a great fan of the fifties style dress) AND they have a sale. I am torn between these two but I'm not sure which of them I like best. What do you think?


1 comment:

secondhandshopper said...

I like the red one - you suit red and it would be a great excuse to wear more red lippy! Cx